There is no information about EminiFX’s top executives on the company’s website.
An incomplete New York address was used to register EminiFX’s website domain name (eminifx.com) on September 20th.
According to EminiFX’s website, this address is located in New York City.
It’s quite likely that the domain registration data are also fraudulent because the location is a multi-story structure that EminiFX does not own.
An English-speaking voiceover is used in EminiFX’s only marketing video.
Some EminiFX employee accounts on LinkedIn were bogus, as I discovered. They’re not worth discussing or going into depth about.
According to Alexa, the United States is EminiFX’s primary source of traffic (94 %).
What Does EminiFX Offer?
For as little as $99, EminiFX promises passive profits on your investment:
- Invest between $99 and $499 in a Starter Package;
- Invest $500 to $2499 in the Bronze Package;
- Invest $2500 to $4999 in the Silver Package;
- Invest $5000 to $9999 in the Gold Package;
- Invest $10,000 to $24,999 in the Platinum Package;
- Invest $25,000 to $49,999 in the Ruby Package;
- Invest $50,000 to $99,999 in the Sapphire Package;
- Invest $100,000 to $249,999 in the Emerald Package;
- Invest $250,000 to $499,999 in the Executive Diamond Package;
- Invest $500,000 to $999,999 in the CEO Founders Package;
- Invest $1,000,000 to $1,999,999 in the Crown Ambassador Package;
- Invest $2,000,000 or more in the Founders Crown Ambassador Package.
There is a $29.99 monthly cost for all plans. Fees make up around 30% of the total returns earned.
EminiFX charges a 0.5 % fee on all deposits and withdrawals in addition to the other costs.
What’s more, EminiFX provides access to a trading bot that may be connected to a trader’s own account.
Trade lots at EminiFX cost $3 to $25 if done using a personal account.
Payout Structure at EminiFX
EminiFX’s compensation structure stems from the traders’ personal accounts, while another is figured from commission payments on automated trading.
EminiFX has eleven levels of affiliate payments.
The following are the requirements for each of them:
- Become an EminiFX affiliate and personally invest $99 or more;
- Platinum Associate – personally spend $500, create $25,000 in downline investment volume (no more than $15,000 from any one recruiting leg) and recruit and retain three personally recruited Associates.
- Senior Executive – personal investment of $5000 generates $1,000,000 in downline investment volume (no more than $450,000 from any one recruitment leg);
- 1 Star Ambassador – individually invest $100,000, produce $50,000,000 in downline investment volume (no more than $25,500,000 from any one recruitment leg);
- Crown Founder Ambassador – personal investment of $500,000 generates $200 million downline investment volume (no more than $90 million from any one recruitment leg).
Please keep in mind that the required rankings for recruiting may be greater than those listed.
Monthly Fee Commissions
All automatic trading commission customers at EminiFX are charged $29.99 per month.
EminiFX uses this charge to pay residual commissions each month.
Residual monthly commissions are distributed across the nine levels of the uni-level team:
A $750 incentive is given to customers who purchase Silver or above packages.
As a reminder, you can qualify for both bonus tiers whether you meet the requirements at the same time or sequentially (45-day limit applies regardless).
Bonus for Rank Achievement
Rank Achievement Bonuses include the following for affiliates that qualify at Platinum Executive and above:
- Platinum Associate: $150;
- Junior Executive: $750;
- Executive: $1500;
- Senior Executive: $2500;
- Director: $5000;
- Junior Director: $5000;
- Director: $10,000;
- Crown Founder Ambassador: $300,000.
Consider the fact that Junior Director and higher rank Achievement Bonuses are given out monthly (up to four months).
EminiFX is a conglomeration of pyramid schemes and securities fraud.
As the majority of traders are affiliated, the recruiting pyramid already exists. Out of an abundance of caution, I separated the trading from the compensation scheme because it was unclear if EminiFX had a retail option.
Even so, there’s a chance you may join up for a package, pay $29.99, and avoid paying the affiliated charge.
One way or another, the major appeal of EminiFX is the chance for passive investing. The bulk of investors are also affiliated; therefore, it is only logical.
The passive nature of EminiFX’s generated returns makes securities fraud an issue. This applies to both automatic trading and the connection of a bot to a self-hosted trading account.
Securities offerings are those that allow investors to participate in a passive manner. As a result, they must be registered with the financial authorities.
EminiFX is not registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the United States. At the very least, EminiFX is breaking the law in its primary investor market.
The automatic returns side of EminiFX, on the other hand, is likely to be operating as a Ponzi scam at this point.
In MLM Ponzi schemes, trading bots are the primary marketing ploy. In and of itself, a trading bot isn’t a cause for concern.
Due to anonymous firm owners and securities fraud, the likelihood of EminiFX conducting a Ponzi scheme increases significantly.
It doesn’t matter if the scam is a Ponzi scheme or a fraudulent securities trade. In both cases, the majority of players lose money.
There is no way an anonymous admin would be running the firm and engaging in securities fraud if the trading bot for EminiFX was legitimate.