Gauss Global is a multilevel marketing (MLM) cryptocurrency company. According to the company’s website, it is a “Dubai-based company.”
Dubai is the world’s MLM fraud capital. Dubai provides a haven for fraudsters due to restricted extradition treaties and a lack of regulation of MLM-related fraud.
Any MLM firm that represents it and is situated in Dubai raises red flags.
“Dionisio Da Silva Simoes” is the CEO of Gauss Global.
Simoes’ Gauss Global bio is a little hazy. Simoes does not exist outside of Gauss Global marketing save for a LinkedIn page.
Except for a marketing film posted on March 26th, I was going to dismiss Gauss Global’s executives as stolen stock photographs.
Simoes and General Director “Martin Rojas” is featured in the video, which was published on Gauss Global’s official YouTube account and supposedly shot in Dubai:
The individual on the left is Global Master “Bruno Pereira,” who doesn’t exist outside of Gauss Global marketing despite having “20 years of network marketing.”
The film is in Spanish, which corresponds to Gauss Global’s claim that it is “a family-held firm from Portugal and Peru.”
I believe this is more indicative of Gauss Global targeting a Spanish-speaking audience than being from South America.
On November 30th, 2021, Gauss Global’s website domain (“gaussgloballlc.com”) was privately registered.
As always, if an MLM firm isn’t transparent about who runs or controls it, consider twice before joining and/or turning over any money.
The Products of Gauss Global
Gauss Global does not sell any items or services to the general public.
Gauss Global affiliate membership is the sole product that affiliates may promote.
Compensation Plan at Gauss Global
Affiliates of Gauss Global invest tether (USDT) with the promise of a 150 percent return over 10 months.
Gauss Global has eleven investment tiers:
2. USDT of $100
3. USDT 250
4.000 USDT 5.000 USDT 5.000 USDT 5.000 USDT 5.000 USDT 5.000 USD
6. 3000 USDT USDT USDT USDT USDT USDT USDT USDT USDT USDT USDT
8. 5000 US Dollars
9. USDT 7000
ten thousand dollars USD
It’s worth noting that Gauss Global charges a 5% withdrawal fee.
Gauss Global’s MLM division pays out monies invested by recruited affiliates.
Global Affiliate Ranks by Gauss
Within Gauss Global’s compensation scheme, there are eight affiliate ranks.
They are as follows, along with their respective qualification criteria:
• Gauss Global affiliate – become a Gauss Global affiliate and invest.
• Bronze – 25,000 USDT in downline investment volume • Silver – 50,000 USDT in downline investment volume • Gold – 100,000 USDT in downline investment volume and two Bronze or higher ranking affiliates individually recruited
• Platinum – create a downline investment volume of 250,000 USDT and directly recruit two Silver or higher level affiliates.
• Diamond – directly recruit two Gold or higher level affiliates and create 500,000 USDT in downline investment volume.
• White Diamond – create a downline investment volume of $1,000,000 USDT and personally recruit two Platinum or higher level affiliates.
• Black Diamond – create a downline investment volume of $5,000,000 USDT and directly recruit two Diamond or higher ranking affiliates.
Residual Commissions are commissions that are paid regularly.
Gauss Global uses a uni-level compensation system to pay residual commissions.
An affiliate is put at the head of a uni-level team, with every individually recruited affiliate placed right behind them (level 1):
Level 1 affiliates who recruit new affiliates are assigned to the original affiliate’s unilevel team’s level 2.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are promoted to level 3, and so on, up to a theoretical limit of an unlimited number of levels.
Gauss Global has capped the number of Unilever team levels that can be paid at 10.
The following 10 tiers of residual commissions are given out depending on how much an affiliate has invested:
• Tier affiliates earning 50 USDT to 1000 USDT get 10% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, and 3% on levels 4 and 5.
• Affiliates that join the USDT tier program receive 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on levels 4 and 5, and 2% on level 6.
• Affiliates in the 3000 USDT tier earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on levels 4 and 5, and 2% on levels 6 and 7.
• 5000 USDT tier affiliates earn ten percent on level one, five percent on level two, four percent on level three, three percent on levels four and five, two percent on levels six and seven, and one percent on level eight.
• 7000 USDT tier affiliates earn ten percent on level one, five percent on level two, four percent on level three, three percent on levels four and five, two percent on levels six and seven, and one percent on levels eight and nine.
• Tier affiliates earning $10,000 USDT earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on levels 4 and 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7, and 1% on levels 8 to 10.
Savings and Investing Plan
The Funds Saving Investment Plan is a way for affiliates to be charged 70 USDT each month. Each of these payments is a mini-investment, paying 150 percent over ten months.
This appears to be different from the core tether investing plan, as far as I can determine.
Funds Saving Investment Plan commissions are available to Gauss Global affiliates who agree to pay 70 USDT each month.
Monthly 70 USDT Funds Saving Investment Plan fees are used to pay commissions, which are paid using the same unilevel compensation system as residual commissions.
The commission rates are the same, therefore refer to the section above on “residual commissions” for details.
Note that affiliates who do not pay the 70 USDT monthly charges, even if their downline does, are not eligible for Funds Saving Investment Plan commissions.
Bonus for Rank Achievement
Gauss Global offers the following Rank Achievement Bonuses to Silver and higher-tiered affiliates:
• qualify for Silver and get 2500 USDT; qualify for Gold and get 5000 USDT; qualify for Platinum and get 12,500 USDT; qualify for Diamond and get 25,000 USDT; qualify for White Diamond and get 50,000 USDT; qualify for Black Diamond and get 250,000 USDT
Bonus for a car
A Car Bonus is available to Gauss Global affiliates that generate at least 25,000 USDT in monthly downline investment volume.
• Earn a 500 USDT Car Bonus by generating 25,000 USDT in monthly downline investment volume.
• Earn a 1000 USDT Car Bonus by generating 50,000 USDT in monthly downline investment volume.
• Earn a 2000 USDT Car Bonus if you create 100,000 USDT in monthly downline investment volume.
Note that no more than 50 percent of minimum monthly volume can come from any one uni-level team leg.
Gauss Global affiliate membership is free for basic members. An initial tether investment of $50 to $10,000 is required to participate in the connected income potential.
The Funds Saving Investment Plan costs an extra 70 USDT per month if you choose to participate.
Global Gauss Conclusion
Plastic recycling is Gauss Global’s marketing gimmick. Gauss Global’s website has a lot of basic recycling information, but no specifics on how it translates to a 150 percent ROI every 10 months.
This is the closest you can get:
Gauss put a lot of money into “acquiring” the exploitation rights to a groundbreaking patent that would allow us to progressively eliminate this evil.
Something, a mysterious patent, with a 150 percent increase every ten months. This begs the issue of why Gauss Global needs your funds.
Gauss Global is a Ponzi scam, plain and simple.
Dubai, Hollywood execs, and a… *ahem*, shoddy marketing ploy Boris CEO Ponzi Gauss Global is your typical Boris CEO Ponzi.
As with many MLM Ponzi scams, once affiliate recruiting stops, fresh investment stops as well.
Gauss Global will be deprived of ROI revenue as a result, eventually collapsing.
Gauss Global’s preferred exit scam is “GaussCoin” (Gcoin).
Our currency is all set to go live. However, putting a currency on the market only to announce that we have one makes no sense to us.
First and first, we want to build a community and make the currency useable, and we will strive toward that goal so that we can debut the coin on the market when the time comes.
GaussCoin will be launched after the proprietors of Gauss Global believe they have scammed enough tether (or are no longer able to swindle anymore).
Withdrawals will be transferred from the tether to gain as part of this exit fraud. Gcoin will be dumped on shady exchanges at some time, allowing investors to steal from each other.
Gauss Global makes explanations or just vanishes, resulting in a loss for the vast majority of investors.