Beware of MaticBusiness – Review

On its website, MaticBusiness makes no mention of the company’s owners or executives.

The domain name “maticbusiness.com” for MaticBusiness’ website was privately registered on October 18, 2021.

It appears that “magic. business” hosted an early version of MaticBusiness. On September 12th, 2021, a private registration for that domain was made.

The majority of the stock footage in the official MaticBusiness marketing films features a robot voiceover.

This implies that whoever is in charge of MaticBusiness is from a nation where English is not their first language.

Always consider joining and/or giving any money to an MLM firm very carefully if it is not transparent about who owns or runs it.

Products from MaticBusiness

MaticBusiness doesn’t provide any goods or services for sale.

Only the MaticBusiness affiliate membership itself may be promoted by affiliates.

Compensation Plan for MaticBusiness MaticBusiness affiliate invests polygon (MATIC) with the promise of a 200 percent return on investment.

Investment is sought across 50 to 1000 MATIC packages by MaticBusiness:

50 MATIC – 50 MATIC

Matic 100 – MATIC 100

Matic 250 – MATIC 250

500 MATIC in Matic

Matic 1000 – MATIC 1000

The total of all incentives and commissions received via MaticBusiness is included in the 200 percent ROI ceiling.

Though USD was used in the preceding statement, all payments made within MaticBusiness are done in MATIC.

After achieving a 200 percent ROI, I think reinvestment is necessary to keep making money.

The MLM component of MaticBusiness compensates for investor recruiting.

Retraction Penalties

Affiliates that don’t recruit are penalized by MaticBusiness.

Affiliates who have invested between 50 and 249 MATIC but haven’t brought in any new investors are only permitted to withdraw 40% of each request; the remaining 60% must be reinvested.

Affiliates who have spent 250 to 499 MATIC and brought on four new affiliates are only permitted to withdraw 50% of each request; the other 50% must be reinvested.

Affiliates who have spent 500 to 999 MATIC and brought on two new affiliates are only permitted to withdraw 60% of any request; the other 40% must be reinvested.

Affiliates with a minimum investment of 1000 MATIC may withdraw 80% of any request; the remaining 20% must be reinvested.

Although it isn’t stated specifically, I think MaticBusiness affiliates are grouped into the highest tier that best reflects what they’ve accomplished in the company.

For instance, if you deposit 1000 MATIC but don’t bring in any new members, you would still be charged a 40/60 percent withdrawal penalty.

Please take note that MaticBusiness charges an additional 5% withdrawal request fee.

Worldwide Single Leg

You are put in a single line downline when you sign up with MaticBusiness.

You are positioned above everyone who joined MaticBusiness before you, and below everyone who joins after you.

Twenty upline and thirty downline affiliates each receive 1% of the money invested as part of the global single leg bonus.

Recurring Commissions

MaticBusiness uses a uni-level compensation system to pay residual commissions.

An affiliate is put at the head of a unilevel team in a unilevel pay system, and each affiliate they recruited is positioned immediately under them (level 1):

New affiliates brought on by any level 1 affiliates are added to the original affiliate’s unilevel team at level 2.

If any level 2 affiliates bring on new affiliates, they are promoted to level 3, and so on down a theoretically endless number of levels.

MaticBusiness sets a maximum of eleven paying uni-level team levels.

As a proportion of the money invested throughout these eleven tiers, residual commissions are paid as follows:

level 1 (affiliates individually recruited) – 10%

levels 2 through 11 – 3%

Note that the following factors limit the use of unilevel team levels:

All affiliates earn on levels 1 and 2. Four affiliate investors are required to access levels 3 through 7.

Recruiting eight affiliate investors will unlock levels 8 through 11.

Bonus Pool MaticBusiness transfers 5% of all investments made across the organization to the Bonus Pool.

Each day, the Bonus Pool is distributed to eligible affiliates.

A MaticBusiness affiliate must bring on four investing affiliates within four days of joining up to be eligible for the Bonus Pool.

Per eligible affiliate, the Bonus Pool has a limit of 1000 MATIC.

Pool of Distribution

5 percent of all investments made by the firm are put into a distribution pool by MaticBusiness.

Affiliates of MaticBusiness that have 300 affiliates in the first 11 levels of their unilevel team get paid daily from the Distribution Pool.

Taking part in MaticBusiness

A 50 to 1000 MATIC initial investment is required for affiliate membership in MaticBusiness.

Reinvestment is necessary to keep making money once a 200 percent ROI has been achieved.

MaticBusiness Result

A straightforward Ponzi scheme is MaticBusiness.

I’ve never seen a Polygon cryptocurrency MLM firm before, but in terms of how it works, it’s just another smart-contract Ponzi scheme.

You make an investment, the smart contract moves the money around to pay your affiliates, and as a result, you steal from individuals who make investments after you.

At the time of writing, MaticBusiness’ smart contract has a little over $11,000 invested:

As with all MLM Ponzi scams, the fresh investment will cease as soon as affiliate recruiting does.

This will deprive MaticBusiness of ROI income, leading to its eventual demise.

The mathematics behind Ponzi schemes ensures that when they fail, the majority of investors lose money.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.