On its website, BNBBusiness gives no information regarding the company’s ownership or management.
The website domain for BNBBusiness (“bnbbusiness.org”) was privately registered on 1 August 2021.
There appears to be an issue with BNBBusiness’ website at the time of writing.
Loading attempts become stuck on a loading icon:
An Alexa traffic study suggests that 90% of BNBBusiness’s website traffic originates in the United States.
This clearly shows that BNBBusiness has administrative links to the United States.
If an MLM firm is not transparent about who runs or controls it, you should always think twice before joining and/or contributing money.
Products of BNBBusiness
BNBBusiness offers no items or services for retail sale.
Affiliates may only promote affiliate membership with BNBBusiness.
Compensation Plan of BNBBusiness
Affiliates of BNBBusiness contribute between 0.1 and 10 Binance coins (BNB) in exchange for an undisclosed passive return.
What is known is that BNBBusiness limits withdrawals based on the amount invested:
Invest between 0.01 and 0.99 BNB and you can withdraw 60% of your returns; the remaining 40% must be reinvested.
Invest between 1 and 3.99 BNB to withdraw 50% of earnings; the remaining 50% must be reinvested.
Invest between 4 and 9 BNB and you can withdraw 60% of your returns; the remaining 40% must be reinvested.
70% of earnings may be withdrawn for investments of 10 BNB or more; 30% must be reinvested.
All BNBBusiness withdrawals are subject to an extra 5% fee.
The MLM arm of BNBBusiness is compensated for recruiting affiliate investors.
BNBusiness pays referral commissions using a unilevel compensation system.
A unilevel pay system positions an affiliate at the apex of a unilevel team, with each individually recruited affiliate positioned directly behind them (level 1):
Recruited level 1 affiliates are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates join new affiliates, they are promoted to level 3, and so on down an unlimited number of theoretical levels.
BNBBusiness caps payable unilevel team levels to six.
Commissions for referrals are paid as a proportion of BNB invested:
level 1 (affiliates directly recruited) – 20%
level 2 – 10%
5% of stages 3 through 6
Note that to earn on levels 3 through 6, BNBBusiness affiliates must directly recruit four more affiliates.
For recruited affiliates to qualify, they must have invested.
Affiliates of BNBBusiness earn a 1% match on twenty uplines and thirty downline levels.
Investing 0.1 BNB yields linear commissions on ten upline and fifteen downline levels.
Investing 0.2 BNB yields linear commissions on twelve upline levels and 18 downline levels.
Investing 0.4 BNB yields linear commissions on fourteen upline and twenty-one downline levels.
Investing 0.6 BNB yields linear commissions on sixteen uplines and twenty-four downline levels.
Investing 1, 4, or 10 BNB yields linear commissions on twenty upline and thirty downline levels (must recruit four investing affiliates at 1 BNB tier or two investing affiliates at 4 BNB tier)
This commission is created depending on those who joined BNBBusiness before and after you (not tied to personal recruitment).
BNBBusiness affiliate membership is contingent on an initial investment of 0.1 to 10 BNB.
The more a BNBBusiness affiliate invests, the greater their prospective earnings.
BNBBusiness is a straightforward Ponzi scam. You invest BNB, get backoffice returns, and withdraw later invested BNB when the time is right.
This is a standard Ponzi scam facilitated by a blockchain-based smart contract.
As fresh investors are necessary to keep BNBBusiness from failing, the MLM side of BNBBusiness focuses on pyramid recruiting. The purpose of mandatory reinvestment is also to prolong the collapse.
However, the logic underpinning MLM Ponzi schemes are ultimately unsustainable. When recruiting affiliate investors dries up, BNBBusiness will be unable to honor withdrawal requests.
This will result in the majority of BNBBusiness affiliates losing money and a collapse.